About Koen and Eilan

My photo
We like to play, to fight, to love, to comfort each other... but most of all.. my brother is my best friend.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Party at the park

4 years ago while the nation took part in remembering the tragedy that occurred when terrorists attacked our home, we were blessed with a memory that will make 9/11 one of the happiest days in our lives. 

To all the men and women who have and are serving our country, especially those who have lost their lives.. THANK YOU.

To my baby Koen... HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!! We love you so much!
------------------------

We had Koen's birthday party at a nearby park. The day couldn't have turned out better. We had great weather in the low 80's. The park wasn't too crowed. Koen's 4 good friends where there. The kids had a blast and it was super easy clean-up! Trying to be the hostess with the mostest, I totally forgot to take out my camera. Luckily we got just a few pictures in.





Two thumbs are better than one.....
 





No comments: