About Koen and Eilan

My photo
We like to play, to fight, to love, to comfort each other... but most of all.. my brother is my best friend.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

This past Saturday marked the BIG 5! 
To five wonderful years of marriage and to many more... Ryan.. I LOVE YOU!


We spent the weekend in Estes Park and couldn't have asked for better weather. We saw a lot of Elk out and about. They were so small, Ryan held one in his palm :)



There was a quiet river next to our resort. Eilan liked to just sit there and watch the water run by.



 I guess filling your shoes up with sand is more fun than a ball on a rope.... ended up with sand in their hair, in their shoes, up the diaper....




















After a weekend away, it was nice to be back home where I can run around naked.




No comments: